Table of Contents
Partner with the leading manufacturer of computer hardware, software, and services to use their MDF investment.
- To create a fresh campaign, highlighting their hero products.
- To decide on digital media tools to be used.
- To monitor the campaign and do mid-course corrections if needed.
With cancellation of physical events, an online campaign was the only option for lead generation. The partner was initially hesitant to invest in digital marketing but relented on CT’s insistence.
We came up with a customized plan to utilize the MDF investment as follows:
- Designed multiple social media ads for various platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn highlighting the different features of hero products given by the partner.
- A dedicated landing page and EDMs were also designed by our creative team.
- Our digital experts monitored the campaign closely and the click records of each ad were maintained.
- The digital activities generated many hot leads who filled the online enquiry forms.
- Our calling team did follow-up calls on those enquiries to provide the partners with validated leads.
The 30 days campaign was able to generate leads successfully as it brought:
- 36,30,603 impressions
- 30,876 clicks
- 1000 enquiries
“It was one of the very beneficial activity to enhance the business in future in Rajasthan. Let’s hope this digital marketing strategy will help in increasing my sales substantially in the coming time.”