Table of Contents
A prestigious State University established by the Delhi Government and an over 100 years old global organization, responsible for leading the evolution of Information Technology in the world.
The State University in association with the technology giant launched a nine-month PG Diploma course in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (AI). When every business was struggling to curate marketing strategies to use during the COVID-19 Pandemic, Channel Technologies was entrusted with the responsibility of marketing a PG Diploma course in AI during the pandemic and get as many enrolments as possible.
- Due to the pandemic, it was difficult to convince people to invest around 2.5 lakhs in this course.
- Since this was the first batch, we had no testimonials of previous students, placement records etc.
- The campaign was limited to working professionals between the age group of 21- 35 years across India.
- Introduction of significant changes in the course after 2 months of marketing made it more challenging- the course delivery mode was changed from offline to online and target region was changed from Delhi NCR to PAN India.
- Making a marketing strategy during covid-19 was a demanding errand. We began with culling out the database of the potential students from our in-house database.
- All the collaterals including the course brochure were designed by team CT.
- We reviewed the website and made appropriate changes to it. We set up targeting codes on the website to monitor the traffic on each page.
- We tied up with banks and financial institutions to provide loans to prospective students.
- To enable counselling groups of potential students directly by Professors and subject matter experts from the multinational, we decided to host counselling webinars at regular intervals so that the aspirants can get in-depth information about the course directly from the source.
- The course and counselling webinars were promoted rigorously on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Quora and Twitter.
- We monitored all the campaigns closely and modified creatives and targeting options for best results.
- A team of tele-callers continuously worked behind the scenes to generate an audience for each of the webinars.
- All the registrants for each webinar were sent reminder mailers and SMS with the joining link.
- Various EDMs highlighting unique features of the course were designed. EDMs targeting specific industries like Healthcare, BFSI, and PSUs were also made.
- Mailers were also sent to CEOs of profit-making PSUs and other large corporations to nominate their employees.
- Our team of tele callers donned the role of admission counsellors and helped potential students at every step of the admission process, approached every webinar registrant, HR heads of organizations, and other interested cases.
- We also organized a series of 5 online workshops where the attendees gained hands-on knowledge about Data Science and AI.
- We organized a total of 11 counselling webinars and 5 workshops. We got 6000 registrations and 2477 attendees.
- We generated 10622427 impressions through our Facebook campaign, 1665731 impressions through Google display and search ads.
- Through our social media campaign, 105431 visitors visited the course website and 850 brochures were downloaded.
- We sent 8 different EDMs to a database of over 10000 potential students.
- We were able to generate close to 100 admissions for the program each paying 2.5 lakhs.