For over 20 years now, our clients have trusted us to generate and engage the right audience for their brand, product or service events.
Get access to the right audience
Webinars and events are a great way to talk to potential buyers directly and explain your value proposition. This is especially true for industries with products that need educating and understanding on the part of the customers, for example IT, BFSI, Medicine & wellness, Medical Equipment, Pharmeceuticals etc.
However the effectiveness of a webinar/event presumes access to right audiences, which is easier said than done. An audience acquisition company can go a long way in making it all possible.
Resources at hand for audience acquisition
Our audience acquisition services are delivered using the following resources:
- Our self owned and maintained database of large, mid market and small businesses of over 2,50,000 organizations
- Inhouse creative and content teams to design the invitation for all platforms.
- Email campaigns to our and hired targeted databases.
- An in house call centre to follow up on the invitations.
- Social media and other digital channels to reach the targeted segments.
- SMS and WhatsApp outreach.
Our track record
We have been generating audiences now for more than two decades for our customers like SAP, HT Mint, SalesForce, Siemens, HP, IBM, Adobe, Microsoft, FICCI, E&Y, Ingram Micro, Sonata Software etc for different types of online and offline events held across all tier 1 and 2 level towns of India.
If you have an audience generation requirement contact us today!
How we can help you
acquire the right audiences
Correct data is the key to a successful direct marketing campaign. Channel Technologies maintains its own database of enterprises and also does profiling of organizations with a view to judge suitability to market for a product and for reaching out to the right person with in the organization. We maintain customer and partner data for many of our customers and profile them on a regular basis.
Making a set of customers aware of a new promotion or a process change or an interface change is very important for continuity and success of marketing campaign. Channel Technologies as a customer acquisition marketing agency uses Email, SMS and Tele-calling to achieve this objective for various customers.
A trusted partner of leading organisations
Some of the organizations that have partnered with Channel Technologies to get audiences for their events are HP, SAP, Salesforce, Red Hat, Siemens, HT and more.
If you are looking for B2B Audience Acquisition Services, contact us today!
Get In touch
"There is no one-size-fits-all way to build an audience."
- John Stuart Mill
Frequently Asked Questions
Audience acquisition is the process of identifying and targeting potential attendees for a business event. It involves using various marketing strategies to attract individuals or groups who are likely to be interested in attending the event.
These are marketing professionals who specialize in acquiring and engaging audiences for events. Their primary focus is to develop and implement strategies to attract potential customers, engage them, and convert them into attendees.
An audience acquisition company, that has an updated database of corporate accounts, and in-house creative, content, digital marketing and call centre capabilities, can be your one-stop shop!
There are several ways to categorize audiences, but here are three common types of audiences:
- General Audience: This is the most common type of audience, and it includes individuals from all walks of life who have a general interest in a particular topic. General audiences may include people with varying levels of knowledge or expertise on the subject matter.
- Specific Audience: This type of audience is a specific group of people that a service or product is intended for. Everyone else is excluded! Target audiences are identified based on certain factors such as position, industry, company turnover, company size, interests and sometimes even gender.
- Paid Audience: An audience that pays registration fees to attend conferences, seminars, or other events. Regardless of the specific context, a paid audience is one that has chosen to invest their time and money in attending an event.
Here are three processes that are commonly involved in audience acquisition:
- Targeting: Targeting involves identifying the ideal audience for the event, based on their demographics, interests, and company size/ turnover and position. This information can be used to scout databases and create targeted marketing campaigns.
- Promotion: Promotion involves using various marketing channels such as social media, email, search engines, and cold calling to create awareness about the event and attract potential attendees.
- Engagement: Engagement involves creating a positive and engaging experience for attendees before, during, and after the event.