WHO WE ARE
Channel Technologies (CT) has been promoted by two professionals, Ajay Manchanda and Niraj Davar with a combined management experience of more than four decades. They have been associated with the Indian IT industry since its inception and have managed large teams, created and managed vibrant distribution networks.
Through their involvement with the marketing plans and initiatives of IT market leaders in India, they have a deep rooted practical understanding of demand drivers and buying patterns of various market segments.
Team CT is divided into 5 divisions which are BPO, Database, Projects, Creative and Finance.
In addition, CT has a team of well qualified, trained and experienced, enthusiastic and self driven young people capable of implementing strategic and tactical plans.
Almost the entire second line management of CT has been working with the company for over 7 years.
Additionally, in all metros, CT has tie-ups with independent business units, each led by individuals with at least a decade of relevant experience. Like CT, all these associates have their offices equipped with all necessary infrastructure. Their facilities are available to CT for any long term or short-term projects. This way CT’s reach extends to most cities of India.
Over the years CT has developed and kept pace with technology in both hardware and software solutions to cater to our burgeoning growth. Among other things we are equipped with the following :
- High bandwidth internet backbone
- Robust and Powerful Data Servers
- Networked computers
- A modern state of the art call centre
- In-house/third party applications for financial accounting, payroll, monitoring projects, call centre activity and database management
- Large warehouse to receive, store and despatch material to end customers and partners
- In-house Project Management software
- In-house Database Management software
All activities are checklist based and adhere to structured processes which are continuously refined. Here is an example of one such process:
Standard Lead Generation Activity
- Initial briefing to telecalling agents by trained supervisors and activity owners from customer’s side
- Product Training to telecalling agents
- Creation of a telecalling script
- Mock calls with supervisors
- Mock calls with activity owner from customer’s side
- Database provided either by customer or generated by us. Databases de-duplicated and refined. Communication about program (EDM) sent to database.
- Bounced mails sent back to database department for profiling corrections
- Bulk mailing is followed up with tele-calling activity to generate leads.
- Close contact with customer in the initial phase to ensure all objections and issues are handled correctly and speedily.
- Leads are forwarded daily and a weekly summary of the activity is mailed.
- Leads that require urgent response are immediately notified to the client and a triangulation call set up.